Antoine Griezmann has admitted he is eager to play with Lionel Messi in Barcelona.
Former Atletico Madrid striker will have to do without Messi in Barcelona's tournament in Japan, while the Argentine star is still on vacation after playing in Copa America.

Griezmann spoke exclusively to the Marca newspaper about his move to Barcelona and about playing along with Messi.
"It will be wonderful to play with him [Messin]," Griezmann told Marca at first.

"I'm excited to see what he is every day, what he likes in training, I want to see what he did in training that I would try to repeat or do in my way and recognize him inside and outside the field ".

"I can not expect him to reach the club. I will be ready to do all that he needs: for him, for the club and for the players. "

The French were asked if he could not go well with the Argentine, but Griezmann did not believe in that theory.
"I'm not a difficult person. I like to be around people and I'm sure we will continue really well, "concluded the Frenchman.