Antoine Griezmann has admitted that completing his transfer from Atletico Madrid to Barcelona has made him cry.
The French star finally became Barcelona player after the Catalan club decided to pay the EUR 120 million release clause last week.


In an exclusive interview with Marca newspaper, Griezmann revealed that they were tears filled when he completed the transfer to Camp Nou.
"Well, really well, with lots of stress and pressure to finalize it all. I wanted to end the push and start this new challenge. "

"The dressing room has welcomed me very well: players, coaches and doctors".

"For the moment, I'm enjoying it and let's hope I can get enough confidence to talk, to be and enjoy myself."

What happened when you said that everything was finalized and you were a Barcelona player?
"Well, I called my dad and started crying happily, because I was there, everything was done."

"I was with my friends, my wife and my children and it was an incredible moment," concluded Griezman