Alex Iwobi has opened the door to leave Arsenal this summer if the London club decides to sign up with Crystal Palace striker Wilfried Zaha.
Nigerian striker has announced departure from the Emirates if Zaha is transferred, which is now linked with a transfer to Arsenal.
"I've had it all over the years, although I've been told I'm not good enough," Iwobi told The Sun first.
"Whenever chance comes I always try to show that I have to be titular, but it will be difficult if Zaha comes. It will add more stress. "

"I'm ready for 'war,' but the only time I'm going to think is if I'm not playing as much as I'd like."
"Of course, my joy is to play football and not just sit down at the bank."
"If this is the case, I would have no choice but to leave. But I will always fight to play - that's what I've been doing all my life. "
"We have big stars already, so adding another I'll just have to testify that I can do better than them," the striker finished.