Gonzalo Higuain is enjoying time at Juventus, but has said he would like to end his career where he started at River Plate.

The Argentine international returned to Turin after loaning Milan and Chelsea.
Higuain was placed on the market by Juventus, but ended up being the first choice at the center of the attack, while recently talking about the passing time and the future.
“I do not close doors, the future is uncertain. I have two years on my contract here and then we'll see, ”El Pipita initially told Fox Sports Argentina. when asked if he would return to River Plate.
“I remain dear to River, the team and the fans. I watch their matches and I'm happy when things go well for them.
“To be honest, I don't know what will happen. For the time being, I want to keep enjoying Juventus, ”Higuain concluded.
The 31-year-old went through the River Plate academy and played there until moving to Real Madrid in January 2007.